CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 17, 2011

SPECIALS

Today I have a few SPECIALS posted on my facebook page. These specials are in addition to the 20% off Ready to Ship products and free shipping(FBAPRIL2011) in my etsy shop for my facebook fans.

Size 4T - $25.00 shipped (today only) - Ready to Ship

Custom order other sizes - $30.00 (free shipping today only)

Personalization - $5.00


UPDATE: The bird is from here.



Flower Bunny Softies

$8.00 (free shipping today only)

Add a Pet Carrier for $6.00 (today only)

3 or 4 Softies and Pet Carriers Ready to Ship


Small Car Carrier - holds 6 hot wheel size cars

$8.00 shipped (today only)


Custom order in the fabric of your choice $10.00 plus $2.50 shipping.

Personalization $5.00



1 comment:

  1. I've never seen that bird applique- it's so cute! I love those little legs!

    ReplyDelete