CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 6, 2011

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while!!

As you have noticed I haven't been very good about blogging lately. Life is busy and I haven't taken the time to blog. Expect this summer to be about the same since the kids will be home with me 24 hours a day very soon. My daughter has about 2 weeks of preschool left and my son will finish up kindergarten June 2. During the month of June I won't be working on any custom orders. I will be spending time with my family and taking some much needed vacations.

I'm closing out custom orders today and will probably open them back up the last week of June. I'll be back to working on custom orders after July 4. If you have something you would like to order and don't need it until July, feel free to e-mail me any time to place your order so you are at the top of the list. Once I finish the current list of custom orders I'll be taking some time to sew for me and my family. I have a long list of things I would like to make for the kids, some new patterns I've been wanting to try out, so I will hopefully have lots of pictures to share, along with new products you can order. I also hope to work on my own patterns....we'll see how much time I have!! :)

Below is a set of coordinating items I made my daughter for her birthday. Each piece can be ordered separately or you can order it all as a set in the fabric(s) of your choice.

Happy Mothers' Day to all the mothers, grandmothers, aunts and all other mother figures!!


Peasant Top and Double Layer Twirl Skirt




Peasant Top and Double Ruffle Pants




Princess Crown Birthday Shirt and Double Ruffle Pants

I have LOTS of embroidery designs to choose from for the shirt!!




No comments:

Post a Comment